Substance abuse disorder is not a personal failing, but instead a very serious disease. Like any disease, addiction can be treated with proper help. Finding a treatment plan that works for your needs is all that is standing between you and your best self. Professional help is often needed, as addiction rewires your brain and makes healing on your own nearly impossible. If you’re searching for an addiction treatment program in North Carolina, let the Insight Recovery Center be at the top of your list.
We offer gender-specific treatment in our women’s rehab program to address the specific and unique challenges women face when pursuing treatment. Through a thoughtful, personally crafted combination of therapy, holistic and social treatment, and unwavering support, we can help women from all walks of life find their path again.
Learn more about our women’s rehab center by calling us at 828.826.1376 to speak to a trusted member of our staff.
Why Choose Addiction Treatment for Women?
Women face unique challenges when undergoing substance abuse treatment and seeking sobriety. A customized approach to treatment is helpful in almost every situation, and your gender can determine how your addiction affects your body and life. Most women metabolize alcohol and other addictive substances differently than men, so there are physical differences in how your substance abuse disorder manifests.
The benefits of a woman-centered treatment approach include:
- Safety and security in your treatment plan
- An environment in which you are nurtured and cared for
- Higher self-esteem and an easier path to opening up
- Therapy that has been personalized to fit issues that women face
- Staff with experience in treating women
Women also deal with situations such as motherhood and past trauma that don’t always apply to men. It’s essential for women in recovery to feel as though they have a safe place to get better, and for some women, that means working in a program that does not include men. Addiction treatment for women often includes group and individual therapy sessions, as well as trauma-informed counseling to help you restructure your priorities and life.
Women’s Rehab at Insight Recovery Center
In our women’s substance abuse treatment programs, we focus on the individual seeking treatment. When you are in our care, a clinician will evaluate you, your addiction, and the unique details of your situation in order to build the treatment plan that works best for you. In treatment, you will have the opportunity to grow and access tools to help you find lasting sobriety. Just a few of our therapy options include:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, which helps you reframe your thinking and work with therapists to find coping mechanisms that work in your daily life
- Dialectical behavioral therapy, or DBT, which centers on mindfulness and helps you learn to manage your stress and anxiety levels
- Acceptance and commitment therapy, or ACT, which is a more action-oriented approach to talk therapy
- Holistic and unconventional therapy styles, including acupuncture therapy, music therapy, and yoga therapy
- Dual diagnosis treatment, which can simultaneously address your substance abuse disorder as well as any mental health disorders that may be negatively impacting it
- Family therapy, which can help you begin to repair relationships, make amends, and be understood by the people that love you
At Insight Recovery Center, we want nothing more than to see you successful and enjoying lifetime sobriety. By working with us, you will give yourself access to the best tools possible for your journey to recovery. If you’re interested in healing in a safe and secure woman-focused environment, reach out today by calling us at 828.826.1376 or visiting us online to discover what we can do for you.